BevQ APP Download – BevCo APK Download Liquor Online Token Process
The Kerala government has decided to launch the BEV Q app for the liquor buyer of the state. The liquor business of the state was suspended amidst the ongoing lock-down. But there is no denying to the fact that this business earns a lot of revenue to the state and central governments. Hence, in order to restart the business amongst the ongoing pandemic, the state has decided to launch an app. The government is also thinking about home delivery of alcohol by Zomato and Swiggy. This BEVCO app will help the customer in ensuring social-distancing while buying alcohol.
BEV Q Application by Kerala government
In order to ensure safety amongst the liquor buyers in the shops, the Kerala government will launch the BEV Q app. In the current situation, when the motto of the moment is Social Distancing. This app will help in preventing the crowds outside the liquor shops while entertaining the demands of the customers.
The BEV Q app has to download from the play store app. Post the registration the candidate has to apply for the E-token that is necessary for buying alcohol. The customer has to enter all his details including the name of the nearest alcohol shop. The people who don’t show the E-token will not be provided liquor. Once you get the E-token, a separate date and time slot will be made available to you. It is very important that the person is present before the shop at the mentioned time and slot. If any customer fails to reach the shop premises after the given time, he will not be allowed to purchase the liquor.
He has to again do all the steps he has done before and allot himself a new data and a slot for making the purchase.
Highlights of the Bevq App
The special highlights of the E-token by the BEV Q app for alcohol buyers are as follows:
|Name of the scheme||BEV Q app for alcohol buyers|
|Beneficiary||Alcohol buyers of Kerala|
|Purpose of BEVCO Kerala||To ensure social distancing in the liquor shops |
To generate E-token to the alcohol buyers
|Launched by||Kerala State Beverage Corporation|
|Main Purpose||Promote social distancing and prevention of corona while buying liquor|
How To Order Liquor Online In Kerala
The download process of the BEV Q app is very simple, it is available on the play store app. Follow this step to ensure that you download the BEVCO app on your smart-phone.
- Go to the official website orclick here.
- Or visit the Play-store on your phone
- Download the BEVCO Kerala app.
- Install the app on your smartphone
- After initializing, register yourself on the app.
How To Apply for Slot Through BevQ App
The major benefit of applying on the BEV Q app is that you will able to get the E-token from the website. The people can simply register on the bevq app and then get the E-token for buying the liquor from the shops. Follow the following steps to register yourself on the BEVCO app:
- Open the Bevco app on your smart-phone
- Click on the Apply for e-coupon link.
- The applicant must fill the name of the applicant in the form correctly.
- The applicants must enter the date of birth.
- Post this choose your Gender.
- Fill all the other important details as asked in the form.
- After rechecking all the details submit the application form.
- Post submitting the form, a token will be generated on the screen
- The date and slot will be available for the person to buy.
- The people who don’t have a smart-phone can avail this benefit from the SMS.