OFSS Bihar Graduation Admission 2020 – Bihar Graduation Admission 2020
OFSS Graduation Admission is started on official website www.ofssbihar.in. Student can apply graduation admission for academic session 2020-23. OFSS Bihar Accept online application for who passed intermediate. There are 10 university in bihar who accept admission through ofss bihar portal. Read this article to get information about how to apply, important date, required documents etc.
Bihar Graduation Admission Date
Check below important date
|Online Application Start Date||1st Week Of May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online Application||July 2020|
|Portal name||OFSS Bihar|
|Courses||Graduation (B.A,B.Sc,B.Com Etc)|
|University||All University In Bihar|
OFSS Bihar UG Graduation Admission
Bihar Board accepts online application for UG courses for academic session 2020-23. Candidate needs to Pass the Intermediate Exam from Bihar Board (BSEB) Or any other state board. There are many colleges who tooks admission under this portal.
Before apply make sure you have valid details or documents. List are required documents are below-
- Your Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Intermediate Result
- Adhar Card
- Email Id
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Signature in JPG
This all documents may be required, make sure you have.
How To Apply OFSS Bihar Graduation Admission 2020
All Students need to follow the below-listed step to the online application form. Follow our step carefully
1. Visit the official website of admission Portal i,e ofssbihar.in
2. After opening the website finds the graduation admission link on the homepage.
3. Click on the link and register yourself by using mobile number
4. After verifying OTP now fill your personal details like name, father name, mother name
5. Now Upload All Documents like mark sheet, photograph, signature, etc
6. Click on submit button
7. After opening the next page, now you will get a list of university
8. Choose university which you want to take admission
9. After university, you will get all college list under the university
10. Select college name and click on submit
11. You will get a successful registration number on your mobile or email id.
12. Wait for announcement Merit List or Intimation Letter
If you have any query please leave a comment below